[Stylist] Good morning it is time once again for a reminder about our Friday, April 17 Writers Division call

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Apr 17 11:54:05 UTC 2020

Thank you for the reminder - I'll do my best to be there tonight.
With this being National Poetry Month, I've been working all day, every day, on poetry and preparing for some on-line presentations, as well as posting every day on my blog, FaceBook pages, and with other poets. I love the month of April - for me, it is much better than Christmas, to be in touch with other poets and sharing our work back and forth.
Have a wonderful, poetic day. Lynda