[Stylist] Writers Division final call of this week Friday, April 24 and notice of Sunday, April 26 call

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:56:46 UTC 2020

Friday, April 24, the Writers Division will conduct its last call of the week. Officially, Sunday, April 26 is next week so that will be the first call of next week. So, this notice is to let you know about two calls. The first is today Friday, April 24 at noon Eastern, 11 AM central, 10 AM mountain, 9 AM Pacific. Join us for a rousing discussion of all things writing and Any tangent that presents itself as it usually does. To join our call dial 605-313-5637. Enter the access code 330803 followed by the pound sign.

This notice also serves to let you know that on Sunday, April 26 at 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM central, 6 PM mountain, 5 PM Pacific, we will have our usual Sunday once a monthGathering. We will use this time to generalize about projects and catch up. I know most of us have been busy doing other things and we will also discuss our upcoming meeting at the Houston virtual convention in July. Well I won’t be in Houston of course. :-) So please join us and use the same phone number and credentials. We look forward to seeing you at either or both calls. Have a great day. Right on!

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble