[Stylist] Invitation for Tonight's radio show

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Aug 15 20:00:17 UTC 2020

Dear Friends and Supporters at Stylist,

I am pleased to announce my good news.

I want to invite you to listen to an interview I did with Friends in Art for
the Art Parlor program.

Here is your invitation and the interview will be featured during the month
of august. Days and times are listed below:

You can listen TONIGHT at 8 PM - Eastern Time.

Other times are listed below.

This interview tells  my story.

 I'd love to hear from you.   www.lyndalambert.com
<http://www.lyndalambert.com>  :

My story  begins in The Village of Wurtemburg,  located in  rural western
Pennsylvania.  I was born on August 27, 1943.  I am "Friday's Child" and
born under the  Blueberry Moon. My destiny was to be an artist and writer.
The images of my art and stories and poems are nestled deeply  inside of me.
I unearth them in the solitude of my studio.

Please, tune into ArtFelt  to listen. It airs tonight on ACB Radio
Mainstream at 7PM and it will replay throughout the month of August.
Tonight at 8 PM, , as well as 8PM Saturday, 8AM Sunday, and 7AM Tuesday.

To see the full schedule of programming on Mainstream, go to
www.acbradio.org/mainstream <http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream>

To learn more about Friends in Art, visit www.friendsinart.com
<http://www.friendsinart.com>  .

***

DIRECTIONS to LISTEN by PHONE:

To listen to Art Parlor over the phone.

FIRST:   make a note of the time that the show will replay on ACB Radio
Mainstream.

The replay times are as follows:

Sunday at 8AM

Tuesday at 7AM

Wednesday at 7PM

Saturday at 8PM

You may wish to give yourself a little lead time. When you are ready, call

(518) 906-1820

You'll hear a menu which has an option for listening to any of our streams.
Select 1 for Mainstream East (Eastern time).

Then, you will hear Mainstream start to play.

***

Thanks for your interest and support of my art and writing!

talisman.

It will appear in InSights20 exhibition in Louisville, KY beginning in
October.

This is an encrusted bead worked talisman - Fiber Art - and a good example
of what I do in ART these days.

I spend my days making Talismans and Wall pieces - as well as working on my
books.  I have FOUR BOOKS on AMAZON at this time.

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

104 River Road

Ellwood City, PA i16117

734 758 4979

riverwoman at zoominternet.net <mailto:riverwoman at zoominternet.net>

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	I am the keeper of memories. I distil and share them  through  art
and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost, or unseen.
*	I write  spare poems and thoughtful personal essays.
*	I create art with  brilliant colors &  precious materials, one
stitch at a time.