[Stylist] I'm New

Tarika W escencerose at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:50:31 UTC 2020

Thank you!

I do have many questions. Some of them might qualify as rhetorical.

1. How do people make book-writing look so easy?
2. Does anyone know how to develop an idea from a title? Fiction and
nonfiction.
3. What methods, tools, and programs do you use for planning or plotting
fiction as a blind writer?
4. Are there any get-togethers outside of the monthly phone conference,
something that is more frequent?
5. How do you decide what goes in your poetry books?
6. How do you make a blog tour?
7. What do you do with a mailing list of subscribers, as an author?
8. Do you make your own virtual events, like poetry readings and such?
9. Do you self-publish or traditional publish, and do you have a team
supporting you?

I think that might be enough, for now.