[Stylist] I'm New

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Dec 6 13:31:48 UTC 2020

Standing Ovation!

From: Stylist <stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Shelley Alongi via Stylist
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 10:03 PM
To: Writers' Division Mailing List <stylist at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Shelley Alongi <alongi.shelley at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Stylist] I'm New

Cool!

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!

President, NFB Writers’ Division

Editor Slate and Style

See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble

On Dec 5, 2020, at 8:30 PM, Barbara HAMMEL via Stylist <stylist at nfbnet.org <mailto:stylist at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

 After the New Year I'm going to take the plunge and begin a poetry group most probably on Monday evenings. This should be no surprise to President Alongi because I've been kicking it around for quite some time now.

Barbara Hammel