[Stylist] New Blog Post - The Second Purple Candle_273 words

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 7 18:39:51 UTC 2020

Greetings for this beautiful wintry-Monday afternoon.

Today is  "Stay in my Writing Studio for the DAY."  With  much to get done
today, I take breaks for walking my 2 dogs through the deer path in the
woods where we live.  Before I dig back int o my project, I wanted to share
my latest blog post.

I'm finishing up the manuscript for my  6th book - Songs for the Pilgrimage.
It is a (revised edition of Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage , published
by Kota Press, 18 years ago. It is out of print, but I see that used book
sellers have copies new and used on Amazon.  It makes me wonder where in the
world they got the books - many times they are in distant countries.  I have
no idea how that happens - but it is interesting to me. It was a limited
edition at the time, which is even more puzzling.

Here is the new blog post:

(https://www.lyndalambert.com/preparation-the-second-purple-candle

Retirement from the classrooms, lecture halls, and international travels for
my work has opened doors that I could never have walked through before now.
I love my life of writing and making art -  with no interruptions.

On this blog post, I've included photos of art and links to music and a
video which you may really like.

Also there is a  reflection from Dr. Scott Peck's book

The Road Less Traveled -

Here's the link to my blog post:
https://www.lyndalambert.com/preparation-the-second-purple-candle/

Comments are always welcome.

Lynda

C 2020. Lynda McKinney Lambert. All rights reserved.

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	Seeking Euphoria  through art and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost  or invisible.