[Stylist] Poem_

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 14 15:25:46 UTC 2020

Hello Writers,

I am stopping in to say hello and hope you are all going to have a really
good holiday in whatever way you celebrate.

As the year comes to an end, I've   finished up the final draft of a
revision of the first book I ever had published in 2002.

I sent  it out  after 2 years of work on the revision.  The book is out of
print now, as it was published as a special project  created when I
organized a 3-year traveling exhibition of my art work. The  original book
is  Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage - was published as a limited edition
- and I wanted to expand it and that's what I've done. It will come out in
2021 - over twice the size of the original and with additional photos,
journal entries and back stories - The new book  will have a new title, but
don't know what that will be yet.

This year I've completed my second chapbook . this one has a Spring theme -
and I do have a publisher who wants to do it - I'll decide after the
holidays on that.

The chapbook is Primavera - and will be the second in my series of 4
chapbooks. Each one features a specific season. The first one came out this
year from Finishing Line Press. That first one is _first snow_ and is 30
wintry-themed poems.  I do have a potential publisher who has offered  me a
contract for Primavera, and I'll decide after the holidays.

Wishing you all blessings during this Week of JOY - the third week of
Advent.  Lynda

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	Seeking Euphoria  through art and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost  or invisible.