[Stylist] FW: Reminder: Submissions due February 15

mjfingerprints at comcast.net mjfingerprints at comcast.net
Tue Feb 11 23:02:42 UTC 2020

Hello. Jason Smith, our webmaster worked with Shawn to resolve the issue that caused his messages to bounce when sent to the Magnets and Ladders submission address. Below is a message that was sent to Magnets and Ladders subscribers with the submission address and an alternative email address should you encounter trouble sending messages.

Mary-Jo Lord