[Stylist] Working on multiple projects

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 07:42:52 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
I'm having a great final semester of college and am especially enjoying my very small creative writing Capstone seminar.
I am currently working on heavily exanding and revising two short stories for one class, as well as having to write a third short story for another class. In addition, I have been thinking about wanting to start another story or two that would just be for myself, because I have really neglected writing "just for fun" these past few months.
Luckily, I still have a lot of time, and nothing is due in at least another 3 weeks. However, tonight I was feeling in the mood to write, but once I put on my playlist (which nusually inspires me), nothing came out. I kept drifting from thinking about one project/idea to another.
I know it is ultimately my decision, but I wanted to ask these of you who have worked on multiple projects at a time how you have handled them. I'm thinking of setting time on a to-do list just to focus on one individual piece.
Thanks,
Vejas