[Stylist] Working on multiple projects

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:02:50 UTC 2020

Hi Vejas;
Being one who works on many different writing forms, like essays, poems, and
longer works, I let each piece take a turn.  Longer pieces  sometimes get
pulled out far less often than I'd like, mostly because it takes time to
reacquaint myself with it.
Best,
Annie

Ann Chiappetta, Author
` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `
www.annchiappetta.com or www.dldbooks.com/annchiappetta/
Blog: www.thought-wheel.com
Facebook Annie Chiappetta