[Stylist] Working on multiple projects

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 07:34:33 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I wanted to thank you for taking all the time to write back to me. I'm happy to say that tonight I was able to get quite a bit of writing done with a playlist on.
I am actually not continuing on with the English route. I've been applying to some vocational rehabilitation counseling programs within California, and have found out that I will hopefully be interning for my own rehab counselor during the summer.
I have been thinking about what I want to do with my creative writing after the year is over, and even now with my own side writing. It's always been a hobby of mine, and I may just continue mostly writing for fun. I read a book recently about writing techniques, where the author said that every writer needs to figure out their own individual reason for their desire to write. I think, upon reflecting on it, that my main reason for writing is because I have quite the imagination and often create families in my head, and want to use writing as a way to take down their stories. Perhaps I'll consider published writing one day, though.
Vejas