[Stylist] Happy New Year to all

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Jan 1 13:29:31 UTC 2020

Happy New Year - 2020

The first day of 2020 is an exciting one for me.

The judges have selected 3 of my  poems for inclusion in  Mingled Voices 4,
the  Proverse (Hong Kong) 2019 Poetry Prize Anthology.

My work has been in Mingled Voices 2 and Mingled Voices 3 - and now, will be
in Mingled Voices 4.  I love this publisher and I'm thrilled to be included
with the other international poets in this way.

I  was  notified months ago had to wait  until the  official announcement
was made - today!

So my New Year begins with a BANG at the starting gate.  Off we go!

I am super excited about 2020 and intend to continue my laser focus on my
"spare poems and thoughtful  personal essays."

I posted a very short New Year  greeting today on my website at:
https://www.lyndalambert.com/gifts/

If you have a website/blog, with a focus on writing, I'd love to read it so
please send me a private message with the address.

May 2020 find you at your writing desk when the muse arrives.

Lynda

My Books

first snow, chapbook
<https://www.finishinglinepress.com/product/first-snow-by-lynda-mckinney-lam
bert/>

Star Signs: New and Selected Poems
<https://www.amazon.com/Star-Signs-New-Selected-Poems/dp/1075265436/ref=sr_1
_2?keywords=Lynda+McKinney+Lambert&qid=1570213785&s=books&sr=1-2>

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/B07S45ZY39/ref
=sr_1_1?keywords=Lynda+McKinney+Lambert&qid=1570213669&s=books&sr=1-1> &
Poems

Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage
<https://www.amazon.com/Concerti-Psalms-Pilgrimage-Lynda-Lambert/dp/19293591
87/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=Lynda+Lambert&qid=1570213942&s=books&sr=1-6>

E-books on Smashwords

Social Media

Lynda's Author Page at Amazon <https://www.amazon.com/author/lyndalambert>

Lynda's Page at DLD Books <http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert/>