[Stylist] dues

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 03:16:14 UTC 2020

Hi Angela,

If you are looking to pay dues to the Writers Division you can pay online by clicking on the writers.nfb.org site and clicking on the pay pal button. If you prefer to write a check the treasurer will be happy to share the address. Technically the current year ends July 20/20. Let us know if you have other questions.
Shelley, NFB Writers Division President, 2019/2021

Sent from my iPhone