[Stylist] Essay published

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Jan 7 18:57:03 UTC 2020

Barbara Hammel
Bridgit. I'm sorry that your understanding is that the wafer and the juice are his body and not just representations to help us remember what He did. Christ set this example for us by giving communion to the disciples the night of the last supper. But you are right that as disabled people we are not broken. Those other hurts you described definitely do break us and need healing but, as I've said since a young teen, time heal all wounds but we always bear the scars. Great work, as always!