[Stylist] Announcement -

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Jan 11 20:09:00 UTC 2020

Hi Friends,

So far this year, things are rolling along at a fast pace.

Today, I looked at my Author Page on Amazon - and found a really nice
surprise -

My chapbook, first snow, is now listed there and taking orders.

My joy comes from multiple sources -

first snow,  is my first publication of a chapbook.

It was accepted by 2 other presses after I contracted with Finishing Line
Press.

I am very pleased with FLP -   I love the cover they  designed and the
choices they made in creating this new publication.

Second - FLP published  the chapbook as  both paperback and hardback - WOW -
I love that!

On Monday evening, I'll be doing a presentation on the role of historical
context in my work for the Ellwood City Historical Society.

Today, I am selecting what I will read from my 4 books as I deliver this
program.

Here is the link to the books on Amazon if you want to see how they have
presented the new chapbook. I am very satisfied with both the publisher and
Amazon's presentations of my  4 books.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Lynda+McKinney+Lambert
<https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Lynda+McKinney+Lambert&i=stripbooks&ref=nb_sb_no
ss> &i=stripbooks&ref=nb_sb_noss

Lynda

-

Lynda

My Books

first snow, chapbook
<https://www.finishinglinepress.com/product/first-snow-by-lynda-mckinney-lam
bert/>

Star Signs: New and Selected Poems
<https://www.amazon.com/Star-Signs-New-Selected-Poems/dp/1075265436/ref=sr_1
_2?keywords=Lynda+McKinney+Lambert&qid=1570213785&s=books&sr=1-2>

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/B07S45ZY39/ref
=sr_1_1?keywords=Lynda+McKinney+Lambert&qid=1570213669&s=books&sr=1-1> &
Poems

Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage
<https://www.amazon.com/Concerti-Psalms-Pilgrimage-Lynda-Lambert/dp/19293591
87/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=Lynda+Lambert&qid=1570213942&s=books&sr=1-6>

E-books on Smashwords

Social Media

Lynda's Author Page at Amazon <https://www.amazon.com/author/lyndalambert>

Lynda's Page at DLD Books <http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert/>