[Stylist] Saturday Sounds - playing on a rainy day

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Jul 11 15:33:30 UTC 2020

Good  morning - it is a rainy Saturday here in western PA.

That is wonderful for my flower gardens are loving this rain after  hot and
dry  days of 90 plus degrees  of summer weather.

Instead of working outside in my gardens today, I am working in my office.
I am playing with ideas. Rainy days always inspire me to go with the flow
and to play to my heart's content.

The rain inspired me to create a voice recording and a blog post, "A Moment
of Calm."

I posted a print version of my poem, and a sound recording that I made this
morning in my play time.

I just published  my poem in print and sound,  on  Walking by Inner Vision
Blog.

I always like to read  the text of a poem and become familiar with it before
I listen to a recording of it.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

What do you do on rainy days?

Here's the link:

https://www.lyndalambert.com/a-moment-of-calm/

Lynda

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	I am the keeper of memories. I distil and share them  through  art
and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost, or unseen.
*	I write  spare poems and thoughtful personal essays.
*	I create art with  brilliant colors &  precious materials, one
stitch at a time.