[Stylist] Writers division seminar

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 23:20:39 UTC 2020

Hey guys if you’re available to do a conference call will do the seminar tonight so if you want to call us I’m going to go get on the conference line right now and let everyone else know. So call this number 605-313-5607. The access code is 330803 plus the #and will do our ask anyone seminar right now. I’ll get on the call and put out the word and will just meet on Thursday using zoom for our division meeting.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble