[Stylist] Smorgasbord Article_

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Jul 19 00:18:52 UTC 2020

Hi Chris,

Yes, I love working in my gardens, too, and I can say this summer they are
the best ever as well.

After I sent this note to the group, I learned that I have 3 new haiku in
the new edition of "The Weekly Avocet."

Someone sent me a note of congratulations - and I had not even known the
poems were published there yet.

That is the kind of surprise I love!  Be well and stay focused on what is
good and beautiful in our world.

Lynda