[Stylist] Book Review on my blog - Shelley J. Alongi, Christ Crush.

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Jul 25 14:13:41 UTC 2020

Saturday Morning Greetings,

May 27, 2018, I began writing posts about notable people, organizations  and
books. I've written about fifty of the Saturday is for Sharing posts at this
time.  Just for fun, I created most of  the posts with my feline writing
assistant, Miss Opal.  She is quite discriminating and has strong opinions
on what we write about in these articles.

Basically this is what we do:

Saturday is the day  Miss Opal and I write articles or blog posts to
celebrate the work of other writers and a variety of organizations through
my Saturday is for Sharing segment. We are very organic in our writing
schedule so we do these posts when the spirit moves us. We don't do anything
on a rigid schedule. Nope!

Today,  we  featured a book review of  The Writer's Division president's
lovely book of poetry.

The book is Christ Crush: Poems & a Story, by Shelley J. Alongi.

You  can read it here:

https://wordpress.com/post/llambert363.blog/6289

If you want to see the first Saturday is for Sharing article it is here:

https://wordpress.com/post/llambert363.blog/4436

Have a lovely weekend.  We hope you will get a copy of Shelley's book  -
it's a great one for a summertime read.

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	I am the keeper of memories. I distil and share them  through  art
and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost, or unseen.
*	I write  spare poems and thoughtful personal essays.
*	I create art with  brilliant colors &  precious materials, one
stitch at a time.