[Stylist] Radio Interview from the past

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 22 13:23:52 UTC 2020

Hello to my writing colleagues at Stylist,

I hope all are staying in place, safe, and doing some interesting and
creative things during our time of waiting out the virus and the
restrictions we must impose on ourselves.  I am doing a lot of writing -
working on my next full-length book of essays and on my next chapbook.

My intention is to get them completed by the end of the year.  With the
extra time at home I have these days, I think that is reasonable for me to
accomplish.

While doing some work on a blog, I discovered an interview I did in December
2016.

I am sharing this interview link  with you today because it covers a good
deal of information  and tips .

Let me warn you, this is not a terrific interview - but it does give  some
good information for writers.

I share my own inspirations about authors and books, and give back stories
for some of the poems I read to the audience.

The other thing is that you will hear voices of other writers that you will
recognize from the past.

One of them passed away, and others I've not heard about in some time and
wonder where they are.

But, you might enjoy some of the topics I covered or the poems I presented.
I was very new to reading my own work at this time, and I've learned how to
read my poems better since 2016.  This was recorded during the time I was
working on my  first book publication after losing my sight. I talk about
that, and my rehab process, and my thoughts on getting work published.

Lynda

Here is the link to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZye-6l00vI
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZye-6l00vI&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR0NZq7C
Qe25tqy08TXdVJAJeMdJMbgoToqc0fuRyvaoFcdZJx_a1BJbuHE>
&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR0NZq7CQe25tqy08TXdVJAJeMdJMbgoToqc0fuRyvaoFcdZJx_a
1BJbuHE

My Books

first snow, chapbook
<https://www.finishinglinepress.com/product/first-snow-by-lynda-mckinney-lam
bert/>

Star Signs: New and Selected Poems
<https://www.amazon.com/Star-Signs-New-Selected-Poems/dp/1075265436/ref=sr_1
_2?keywords=Lynda+McKinney+Lambert&qid=1570213785&s=books&sr=1-2>

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/B07S45ZY39/ref
=sr_1_1?keywords=Lynda+McKinney+Lambert&qid=1570213669&s=books&sr=1-1> &
Poems

Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage
<https://www.amazon.com/Concerti-Psalms-Pilgrimage-Lynda-Lambert/dp/19293591
87/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=Lynda+Lambert&qid=1570213942&s=books&sr=1-6>

E-books on Smashwords

Social Media

Lynda's Author Page at Amazon <https://www.amazon.com/author/lyndalambert>

Lynda's Page at DLD Books <http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert/>