[Stylist] Spontaneous Writers Division conference call today Wednesday, March 25 11 AM

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:36:42 UTC 2020

Hi Phyllis thank you. 11 PM central time I’m sorry 11 AM central time I’m doing well :-) so that would be noon your time I just put on another note on stylus so I wanted to cover both my bases make sure you knew it was 11 AM central time hope to see you soon :-)

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble