[Stylist] New Again, And Question About Planning and Organizing

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:32:07 UTC 2020

Hi Jim,
The answer for me is, it depends.  An idea for a poem is based on  the more emotional elements. It has to blossom on it's own before I get to writing it. A short story  is a "what if," or an "I wonder," kind of thing with notes and sometimes a rough outline and research on  things like location or other factoids.   It's not really this simple but I hope you get the gist of it.
Best,
Annie

Ann Chiappetta, Author
Anniecms64 at gmail.com
` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `
www.annchiappetta.com Facebook Annie Chiappetta