[Stylist] organizing

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 16:13:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

This is a question that varies depending on each person. I  will say,
though, that I do give the act of writing priority. I allow the time to
write to take a place of importance and this works for me. I also schedule
projects and write regular features in newsletters, etc. This also helps me
keep a schedule.  A writing mentor in college  told us that the writing
muscle needed exercise and time to develop.

Best,

Annie

Best,

Annie

Ann Chiappetta, Author

Anniecms64 at gmail.com

` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

 <http://www.annchiappetta.c> www.annchiappetta.com Facebook Annie
Chiappetta