[Stylist] Blog Post on writing -

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Nov 1 12:50:02 UTC 2020

Hello to my NFB Writer's Division friends,

As we move into the cooler weather in western Pennsylvania,  I am bringing
in my succulent plants and cleaning the bay windows where they will vacation
till spring.

One of my baby plants, a Partridge Breasted Aloe is about to bloom for the
first time. This is a special event - they bloom only rarely. I feel so
blessed to see this happening right now.  I won the mother of this plant and
she is at least 40 years old, and I have seen her bloom only one time.

Meanwhile, I am working long hours in my writing studio these days, too.

I've included 2 links here so you can read yesterday's  post on "Hope" and
today's post on "War."

To read yesterday's post  - "Gifts of the Spirit - HOPE ."

  <https://llambert363.blog/2020/10/12/gifts-of-the-spirit-hope/>
https://llambert363.blog/2020/10/12/gifts-of-the-spirit-hope/

In this article, I discuss a current writing project .

Today's post is a focus on the activity of  the writing process.

The title today is "Gifts of the Spirit - WAR."

I discuss my own process of creating my work -

Read it here:  https://llambert363.blog/2020/10/18/gifts-of-the-spirit-war/

In the next 2 months I am  completing my expanded and revised version of  my
first book that is now out of print. It is Concerti: Psalms for the
Pilgrimage, Kota Press, January 1 2003.

For the next 14 months, I'll be seriously working on my next full-length
book,  Gifts of the Spirit: Stories & Poems.

The new book is a companion of my book Walking by Inner Vision: Stories &
Poems, 2017.

I am happy to say that Walking by Inner Vision: Stories and Poems is
available to you through NLS.  Ask for DBC 11608

And you will hear the remarkable voice of Polly Slavet reading my book to
you.

Also, if you get AUDIBLE, you can listen to the book as read by California
actor, Lillian Yves.

Each reader brings a different interpretation to my work - which is
wonderful. There is nothing I like better than when a reader creates along
with the text to bring it to new and surprising interpretations.

All of my books are on Amazon - all in print and e-book and Kindle.

The journey is the destination, isn't it!  It's all so good.

Lynda

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	I am the keeper of memories. I distil and share them  through  art
and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost, or unseen.
*	I write  spare poems and thoughtful personal essays.
*	I create art with  brilliant colors &  precious materials, one
stitch at a time.