[Stylist] Introduction

Jocelyn Gladysz jocelynheartmusic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 04:25:35 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

My name is Jocelyn and I am from Canada. I am quite new on this list. I just thought I would introduce myself.

I have been writing stories since I was in grade 2. I actually still have a bunch of those stories and they’re amusing to read because my logic back then was, well, kid logic. I like writing realistic fiction, although I have also dabbled in writing fantasy. Aside from writing, I love music,  both listening to and writing it.

I am curious if anybody else on this list writes realistic fiction. I sometimes start to feel like one of the only ones who does this. :-)

Warm regards
Jocelyn

Sent from my iPhone