[Stylist] Need Guidance: Working on Sound Machine Review

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 17:29:48 UTC 2020

I'm about to start working on a review of all the sound machines I have. I
have a lot of thoughts running around in my head, so I thought I'd ask for
some guidance.

Do I need to describe each sound machine in every detail? My instincts tell
me it's not a good idea if I want to cover them all, yet I want to give just
enough information so my audience understands what these units look like.

Should I give prices for each unit? Since these are not blindness products,
but just happen to be mostly or fully accessible, I'm thinking I could just
encourage people to go to Amazon to get these units, or I could send people
to the manufacturer's web site. Any thoughts?

These have been my sticking points as I get ready to work on this article.
Any tips? Thanks.