[Stylist] Need Guidance: Working on Sound Machine Review

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Nov 24 18:28:57 UTC 2020

Another idea to Shawn's is you could group them by price range. maybe give an idea of how many dials or buttons or switches are on each machine and the number of sounds they have? If they are fairly similar sounds you could list some categories that would set them apart from the others, like maybe the less expensive only have these types of sounds while the more expensive have these? Just some thoughts.

Barbara Hammel