[Stylist] First Draft of Sound Machine Review

jackieleepoet at cox.net jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Nov 26 23:47:01 UTC 2020

Tina,

This is amazing. I had never understood what a sound machine was, even
though I used white noise tapes in my teaching of learning disabled students
many years ago.

You have made it very comprehensible.

I have a sixty-year old son who is hyper-active and never sleeps more than
four hours a night. He is neither blind nor deaf. He also has no ease at all
with any kind of a technical device. I am wondering if the last one you
mention might work for such a man.

I did go into overload, just because there are so very many with little
variations. I would have to read this many, many times to sort the ones best
suited for myself. While I have no trouble sleeping, and would not give up
my dreaming for anything, I found it intriguing that one of them has a
guided meditation.

You have taken on an important topic, and I expect to see it in the Braille
Monitor when you are happy with it. Or is it already spoken for?

Will await others comments with anticipation.

Jacqueline Williams