[Stylist] An Anthology on Autism, Invitation to Contribute

Aziza R daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 04:25:30 UTC 2020

Hello there,
We are beginning a new project similar to the Walk in my Paws
Anthology I was featured in last year and are looking for people
interested in sharing their stories. This time around, we are focusing
on the Autistic community and experience. We want to elevate the
voices of Autistic people, as well as hear what experiences and
lessons parents, teachers, partners and professionals in the field
have learned and grown from having a relationship with an Autistic
person.  We want to share triumphs and humor but also struggles and
pain, honest reality is what we’re looking for. We are open to couples
or parents and children writing their stories together if that is more
comfortable. If you’d be interested, send me an email address and I
will put you on the contact list so you can stay informed as we move
forward. Let me know if you have any questions, and please check out
Walk in my Shoes and Walk in my Paws, both great anthologies.

For those who may not be familiar, Walk in my Shoes: An Anthology on
Usher Syndrome shares stories of individuals living with hearing and
or vision loss due to Usher Syndrome.

Walk in my Paws: An Anthology: Working Service Dogs tells the stories
of raising, training and handling service dogs from all over the
disability community.

Both books are available on Amazon, Kindle and the NLS Bard website.

Feel free to share with anyone you know who may be interested.

Thanks,
Aziza

--
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at
the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.” / Mary Anne

--
Aziza Rodriguez
(805) 766-5036

--
Join me on Dropbox, share files with ease:
https://db.tt/PvceR83d