[Stylist] Writer's magazine just published

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 1 13:37:50 UTC 2020

Hello writers,

September 1 - cooler mornings and nights and the promise of autumn waiting
just around the corner.

September is one of my favorite months of the year here in western
Pennsylvania.

I love to write about September , and some days I try to memorize the
nuances of September to bring back to my writing studio so I can write about
her.

For your information.

The Writer's Grapevine, August Harvest Magazine is now on-line.

You may be interested in  reading about how you can find opportunities of
having your work published in upcoming issues.

Others may want to sponsor  an advertisement for an upcoming issue, or to
become a regular contributor or sponsor.

The magazine is the brain-child of Patty L. Fletcher, an author from
Knoxville, TN. She also does terrific podcasts and you can read about those
opportunities as well in the magazine or by visiting her website at
Campbell's Corner.

Here is the link for the magazine and the website:

https://campbellsworld.wordpress.com/2020/08/27/fyi-the-writers-grapevine-au
gust-harvest-edition-is-now-available-magazine/

Lynda Lambert

-

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	I am the keeper of memories. I distil and share them  through  art
and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost, or unseen.
*	I write  spare poems and thoughtful personal essays.
*	I create art with  brilliant colors &  precious materials, one
stitch at a time.