[Stylist] New member

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:59:56 UTC 2020

Hi Shane,
It's very nice to meet you.
My name is Vejas. This past May I graduated from undergraduate college with a degree in English. I have just started a masters program in rehabilitation counseling. I like writing, though mostly as a hobby, although I have had a few articles published both in the Braille Monitor and at my undergraduate college.
That's cool that you like writing poetry! I don't read too much poetry, but I admire these who express themselves through it. We had some great poets in my creative writing Capstone last semester, and I really enjoyed reading their work.
The layout of this list is fairly relaxed. You can submit something whenever you want. This list used to have monthly writing prompts, although at the moment we don't have them anymore. The only real rules are that you need to specify if your content contains strong language or graphic scenes (although, let's face it, when I first joined at 15 and saw these warnings, I read on!) The other is that it's good to critique if you can and give back to these who have helped you.
Thanks,
Vejas