[Stylist] hi

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:04:47 UTC 2020

Hi Deb and all,

This is Annie, self-published four books from poetry to fiction.  Welcome
and be well,

Annie

Ann Chiappetta, Author

Anniecms64 at gmail.com

` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

914.393.6605

 <http://www.annchiappetta.c/> www.annchiappetta.com Facebook Annie
Chiappetta

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is
waiting for us."

*	 Joseph Campbell