[Stylist] Notice of nfb Writers Division phone calls September 27 Sunday that would be tomorrow

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 22:19:26 UTC 2020

ciNotice of Writers’ Division Phone Call
Sunday September 27 2020
8:00 PM eastern, 7:00 Pm central, 6:00 PM mountain and 5:00 PM Pacific

Come join the Writers’ Division and learn what’s new,  perhaps a surprise guest speaker. Bring your book recommendations, your project updates, your questions. Do you have questions about self publishing? One of the division goals this year is to start gathering experiences of blind authors with self publishing sites. This year is designated as the year of discovery. We want to know what your experiences have been in the last year or two. If you have successfully uploaded your own files we’d like to hear about it.

To join our call which will last approximately one hour, dial (605)313-5637. Enter the access code 330803 plus pound. We hope to see you on the phone.

Write On!

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble