[Stylist] Thoughts about September -

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Sep 27 13:33:50 UTC 2020

Sunday  Morning Greetings,

I just published a reflection , "Try to Capture September," on this final
Sunday of the month.

You can read it on my blog at  "Walking by Inner Vision."  I have a love
affair with nature and really find fascinating things about every season of
the year.

But there is something so unique about September in my little piece of
Heaven-on-Earth in the Village of Wurtemburg, PA.

Here is the link:

https://www.lyndalambert.com/september-a-story/

Do you have a favorite month?

If so, why would you select the month for your favorite?

I think that September is mine - for some of the reasons in my story.

Lynda Lambert

*

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	I am the keeper of memories. I distil and share them  through  art
and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost, or unseen.
*	I write  spare poems and thoughtful personal essays.
*	I create art with  brilliant colors &  precious materials, one
stitch at a time.