[Stylist] poem prompts

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Apr 7 23:52:04 UTC 2021

Sorry, guys. It seems the one thing I'm truly good at is dropping the ball. I'll try getting back with it but you can also google writerdigest.com and click on 2021 April PAD Challenge link and that will give them to you. Today's prompt was to write a villain poem, either about being a villain or from the persona of a certain villain. Tuesdays are always two-fors so you could either write a change poem or a no change poem. Monday's prompt was that your title is The First (blank) in which you fill in the blank like The First Snowfall or The First Time I Fell In Love.

Barbara Hammel