[Stylist] on the radio

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:06:43 UTC 2021

ON THE AIR WITH KFAI Radio

Do You Love Audio Books?

Join me and audio book narrators Lillian Yves and Vincent Lee Grayson
Thursday, April 29, 2021 from 6:00 to 7:00 PM Central time on Disability and
Progress KFAI  9043 with host Sam Jasmine.  Disability and Progress airs
every Thursday night from 6 to 7 pm central time on KFAI 9043 Minneapolis
and brings you, insights into, ideas about, and discussions on disability
topics.

To find out more or tune into the live stream, go to:

https://www.kfai.org/program/disabilityandprogress/

We'll be talking about my short story collection just released on
Audible.com titled, A String of Stories from the Heart to the Future.

https://tinyurl.com/4ve8j4w5

About A String of Stories

A demon deer and a ghost cat. Sibling rivalry and sexual awakening.
Self-image and self-confidence. The chance for an off-worlder to breathe
free at last on a new planet.  Those are just some of the diverse themes of
these notable stories. Once you step inside the author's world, you cannot
emerge unmoved.

You can find all my audible titles here: https://tinyurl.com/28jf76eu

To find out more about Lillian and Vincent, go to:
<https://www.lillianyves.com/> https://www.lillianyves.com/

Special thanks to Host Sam Jasmine and KFAI for providing a platform and
supporting authors with disabilities.

Ann Chiappetta, Author

Anniecms64 at gmail.com

` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

914.393.6605

www.annchiappetta.c <http://www.annchiappetta.c/> om Facebook Annie
Chiappetta

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is
waiting for us."

*	 Joseph Campbell