[Stylist] anthology of interest

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 23:35:32 UTC 2021

Hi readers, check out a new #OwnVoice anthology by authors with visual
impairment, the first anthology to include one of my short stories plus over
twelve other authors. Read the description and you will understand why it's
a pivotal collection. Thanks to Robert Kingett and Randy Lacey for making it
possible, along with Renaissance Press.

I hope you and your friends and colleagues support it by pre-ordering the
collection. Thanks for your support, we cannot be a success without readers
like you.

Release date is September 15, 2021, order now, why wait?

Artificial Divide Anthology by Renaissance Press

Step into a world of rogue screen readers, Braille in fantasy worlds, a
friend meeting an acquaintance after several years, and more.

This #OwnVoices anthology features fiction by Blind and visually impaired
authors showing readers how they thrive, hurt, get revenge, outsmart
bullies, or go on epic adventures. Artificial Divide is an own-voices story
collection that captures the many layers of Blindness and, for once, puts
visually impaired protagonists in the driver's seat, letting us glimpse
their lives.

When we think about it, we're not really divided.

Links for preordering the paperback, eBook and Audio formats

https://tinyurl.com/b8mk6wxb

https://tinyurl.com/s2tz367e

Artificial Divide book cover, featuring bold white letters on a black
background. A rolling cane tip slashes through the title diagonally, from
the top left to the bottom right. Each I has a round cane tip replacing the
dot

Ann Chiappetta, Author

Anniecms64 at gmail.com

` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

914.393.6605

www.annchiappetta.c <http://www.annchiappetta.c/> om Facebook Annie
Chiappetta

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is
waiting for us."

*	 Joseph Campbell