[Stylist] poem

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Aug 30 22:38:16 UTC 2021

Annie, I've refrained from commenting on this poem not because I dislike it. Yet I can't say as though I do. In form and wording it's a beautiful poem, but wow! it's so dark and hopeless. I know in the poetry market this poem could fetch you something if you entered it in to a contest somewhere. Besides the fact that it rhymes, which it seems so many don't like, they would love the content and the imagery.

Barbara Hammel