[Stylist] anthology on audible.com

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 00:22:25 UTC 2021

News you won't want to miss!

The Renaissance Press Artificial Divide anthology
<https://tinyurl.com/nzdpr4w7>  has just been released  as an audio book on
Audible. Listen to short stories written by  talented authors who are blind
or visually impaired, including me.

Artificial Divide Anthology by Renaissance Press

This #OwnVoices anthology features fiction by Blind and visually impaired
authors. Step into a world of rogue screen readers, Braille in fantasy
worlds, a friend meeting an acquaintance after several years, and more.

 Artificial Divide is an own-voices story collection that captures the many
layers of Blindness and, for once, puts visually impaired protagonists in
the driver's seat, letting us glimpse their lives.

When we think about it, we're not really divided. Stories by Eunice
Cooper-Matchett, Anita Haas, Rebecca Blaevoet, Tessa Soderberg, Laurie Alice
Eakes, Melissa Yuan, Innes - Jamieson Wolf, Ben Fulton, Felix Imonti, - Niki
White, M.

Leona Godin, Ann Chiappetta, Lawrence Gunther, Heather Meares, and Jameyanne
Fuller.

Artificial Divide book cover, featuring bold white letters on a black
background. A rolling cane tip slashes through the title diagonally, from
the top left to the bottom right. Each I has a round cane tip replacing the
dot

Ann M. Chiappetta, M.S.

Making Meaningful ConnectionsThrough Media

914.393.6605 USA

Anniecms64 at gmail.com <mailto:Anniecms64 at gmail.com>

All things Annie: www.annchiappetta.com <http://www.annchiappetta.com>