[Stylist] Short-term writing jobs or volunteer opportunities

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 22:53:10 UTC 2021

Hi,
I hope you are all doing well. I have really appreciated everyone's support over the years in helping my writing grow.
I finished my undergraduate in English in May 2020 and am now in the second semester of a masters degree in rehabilitation counseling. I had planned to intern for my own rehab counselor this summer, but this is not looking likely to happen anymore because she was selected to help with vaccine rollout. Even if I do intern for her, it will likely be part-time.
I am looking into alternative options within the counseling field, but if this does not work out I am interested in an experience related to writing (editing a piece of work or assisting writing content). When I look at writing-related jobs, it seems that many require a higher (English) degree, which is understandable. I was wondering if anyone knows of potential places I might be able to look into relating to short-term writing or editing assistance?
Thank you,
Vejas