[Stylist] Monday night poetry group

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Jan 4 00:49:40 UTC 2021

Because I am a creature of habit and would forget if it occurred less often, beginning tomorrow evening at 7:00 Cental time — 8:00 eastern, 6:00 Mountain, and 5:00 Pacific — Monday January 4th, and every Monday henceforth, I will be holding forth with any poets who wish to call in on our conference line. The number is 605-313-5637 and the code is 330803. Let's begin a poetry group of our own to discuss forms and meters or read our stuff or favorite authors. If you've been in groups before, come teach me what they're about.

Barbara Hammel