[Stylist] accessible blogging website platforms

Alyssa Frierson alyssafrierson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 02:41:35 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
I am looking for suggestions for accessible blogging platforms. I've
used DreamWidth in the past but am looking for something where I can
add photos and videos to my posts (I've had trouble doing this with
Dreamwidth). I'd also be open to any suggestions for platforms to
launch a personal website, which might incorporate a blog.
I use Jaws 16 or NVDA and may also have access to ZoomText, though
only using a screen reader is preferable.
Thank you all so much for any suggestions.

Alyssa