[Stylist] Dues

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 22:56:09 UTC 2021

Got your message that you sent a check for $10 to Shawn. If there is anything different about that let me know. That’s what I understand from your email. Welcome :-)

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble