[Stylist] Release of myu Kindle book

Michael Guajardo reebok128 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 05:17:20 UTC 2021

Hello All!

I’m excited to announce the release of my short story Kindle book. This is my very first published story. The title of the story is Guardians of Luum: The Shop. This is the first in a series of short stories I will be releasing. Click the link below for more details and to purchase your own copy. The story falls under the fantasy & magic genre and is appropriate for ages 13 and up. Hope you enjoy it! If you know anyone who enjoys reading the fantasy genre, please share this post. Thanks!

https://amzn.to/3sRJu6W