[Stylist] poem prompts from Sat and Sun

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Mar 28 13:03:51 UTC 2021

Sorry I missed getting out yesterday's. Besides the fact that I had no concept of what a MacGuffin is, yesterday was a crazy day around here. So for yesterday ay were to write a MacGuffin poem. A MacGuffin example is the Maltese Falcon. Its an object that is important to the characters but it really isn't important. I'm so confused on this word and it's definition because a number of the sources I looked up included the ring of The Lord Of The Rings trilogy yet that object actually does pay a role. Thus my poem was a measly little quatrain about what I thought the definition of a MacGuffin is.

For today's prompt, write a universal poem. It can be about the universe or a universal truth. The example was about meteoroids.

Barbara Hammel