[Stylist] Wanting to connect with content writers

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 19:16:35 UTC 2021

Good afternoon everyone.

Through the responses I received earlier and some careful thought and a little bit of googling I’ll admit I would like to talk to content writers. At this point I don’t care if their site at her blind but if anyone is willing to encourage and support and help me move on from “hey that sounds interesting“ to hey I’ve got a new profession instead of being burnt out.“ I would greatly appreciate it!

Apologize for any errors as I am dictating with my iPhone. Have a pleasant day! Wisconsin is getting so very much needed rain in my area.

Ericka Nelson