[Stylist] Different types of writing at different times of day

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 16 23:45:08 UTC 2021

 Since I'm not a morning person, I do my writing in the evening.
    On Tuesday, November 16, 2021, 06:43:02 PM EST, Vejas Vasiliauskas via Stylist <stylist at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hi,
I hope everyone is doing well.
I just thought I would ask this, as a conversation-starter. Since I am in graduate school now, I do less creative writing, but I still find the time to do some. I find that I am much better at focusing on academic writing, or administrative writing tasks such as emails, in the morning. I think that I am the most creative at night, though, because I can just sit with a nice playlist and write whatever story I am working on to my heart's content.
Does anyone else find different types of writing easier at different times of the day?
Vejas
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Stylist:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/spiderweb1%40sbcglobal.net