[Stylist] become a member and take advantage of this new book launch program

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:54:41 UTC 2021

Do you have a new book being published?   Are you uncertain how to share
your book with other readers or audiences?  And, what about marketing and
promoting the new book? Does it sound a bit overwhelming?

We are here to help. Come and listen to the Behind Our Eyes Book Launch team
and discover how becoming a member of Behind Our Eyes could assist with a
future book promotion with practical tips and a book launch plan.

WHEN: October 24 via zoom

TIME: 8:00 P.M. EST

For more information please contact   Annie Chiappetta, Book Launch chair:
<mailto:anniecms64 at gmail.com> anniecms64 at gmail.com or call 914.393.6605
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. eastern time.

Topic: book launch presentation Zoom Meeting

Time: Oct 24, 2021, 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85745584444?pwd=WWgxemxHZitRMGJGbXVjNGlYZVFWUT09

Meeting ID: 857 4558 4444

Passcode: 963192

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,85745584444#,,,,*963192# US (New York)

+13017158592,,85745584444#,,,,*963192# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 857 4558 4444

Passcode: 963192

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kkZLGalhw

Ann Chiappetta, Author

Anniecms64 at gmail.com

` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

914.393.6605

www.annchiappetta.c <http://www.annchiappetta.c/> om Facebook Annie
Chiappetta

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is
waiting for us."

*	 Joseph Campbell