[Stylist] Notice of October 24 Writers Division zoom conference final one of this year

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 06:18:14 UTC 2021

Join us on Sunday, October 24 at 7 PM central which translates into 8 PM Eastern 6 PM mountain and 5 PM Pacific for our last zoom conference of the year. Subjects under discussion could possibly include: stories you could turn into a novel, pet peeves and Waze you would fix them that is for writing of course.  funny grammar sentences, characters, ideas you are working on for a story, anything new you have accomplished in the writing excitement of your life.  I did see that the October issue of the rider magazine is available so I will Peru’s it for anything of interest. It has contained some great articles of late so let’s see what we come up with.Come prepared to tell us about some thing fun you have been reading or any new ideas which occurred to you that you could possibly turn into the great American novel. We could sure use one of those about now. :-)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97824170833

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble