[Stylist] Changing character names

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 26 20:41:20 UTC 2021

 I would keep the name but not tell the real Amelia about it.
    On Sunday, September 26, 2021, 03:21:01 PM EDT, Vejas Vasiliauskas via Stylist <stylist at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hi,
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! Unfortunately I can't make it to the writers' division gathering because I'll be coming home from a trip, but I look forward to the one next month!
I just have a quick question about character names. Let's say you had a main character named, as an example, Amelia, but then later, in real life, you met and became closer to someone named Amelia. Would you keep the name, or change it? Some names are very common, so I was just curious to see what others thought.
Thanks,
Vejas
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Stylist:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/spiderweb1%40sbcglobal.net